Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Advancing Education

So as all my readers know, I go to College. And I am a Math Education Major, interested in teaching high school math. And to do so, I have to go to college and get a degree in mathematics, with a concentration in post secondary certification.

Well this semester, I am taking a class entitled ENGL 104 (English Composition II). I have learned some amazing things in this class, such as, how to close read and interpret movies, and all other forms of literature. Well I have been doing this with recent movies, trying to critically think deeper into movies.

One movie in particular has caught my mind. I Am Legend. It's a movie staring Will Smith. If you wanna know more, google it. I noticed a striking parallel with this movie. This movie has a story line that can parallel Jesus's life. I solidly believe that Francis Lawrence (director of I Am Legend) was making the story of Jesus shown in his literature.

Just wanted to share my finding with my readers :)

Be Back Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment