Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finals week is almost over. :/

So, I really am going to miss the people here at HC. Like I would start truly ticking and clicking with people finals week. And even meeting a really awesome person the week before finals. Man, life can work in mysterious ways. Well, when I sit back and think about it, I remember that God works in strange and mysterious ways.

My move out is definitely going to be an emotional one. Like i am not looking forward to it. I might now miss the institution, but I am going to miss the people, the atmosphere, and the experiences.

On a lighter note, I wrote the only senior letter I am probably going to write this year today. Yeah, I know it was late, but it's all good. And I will admit that it drew a tear from me. It's for the big D Hays. My amazing Brother Dustin Hays.

Well, off to bed. tomorrow will be my last day at HC.

Good Night

Be Back Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment