Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My little bro

So i just wanted to post something about the one guy who will always tell it to me strait up and is the best friend I know. I am talking about my little brother. He's always been such an inspiration to me. I love you bro. I am proud of you for pitching a no hitter. that's really freakin' awesome. I wish I could of seen it. It's ok though, cause i will see even better things when you step out in the big lights at Turner Field :)


Love you Bro.

Be Back Later. :)

3 comments:

  1. that's sweet. i think you should win an award for most hardcore new blogger! i love this! and i LOVE that vince gill song...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song too. and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIG SHOUT OUT to Dustin for his speech tonight on the baseball field-senior night...
    Dustin said Kevin is the person that shows him how to be happy,cheers him up and how to believe in himself ,he looks up to and the one he can always count go...
    you two boys are amazing!!!
    I am so proud of both of you!!! LOVE, Grammy

    ReplyDelete