Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Its Wednesday, Wednesday, Gotta Get Down on Wednesday :)

So as I wind down on my Wednesday, I am sending up an extra prayer for those who have lost family members and are effected by the tragic storms of the past couple of days.

On a lighter note, I feel like I did pretty good on my finals. Finals week, similar to last semester's finals week, has been very relaxed. I knew that if I make it thru these finals, its clear sailing on the way out.

I have started to pack stuff up, and it's kinda getting sad. I am not going to miss the institution, but I am going to miss the people, the fun times, and the life here. I love HC, but sometimes you gotta move into different places and see what you can make out of yourself.

A couple interesting facts of the night:
- Peter Griffin is a left handed guitarist.
- Finals week isn't bad if you just relax and spread out your work.
- I don't have to have a girlfriend to be happy (Thanks Ally)
- I LOVE COLLEGE!!!!
- Live like the song "Love Like Crazy" -- Lee Brice
and finally
- Keep on Keepin on

Be Back Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment