Monday, April 11, 2011

My First Post

So as for my first post, I feel like I should leave a disclaimer:

I might say things on my blog that you don't agree with. I might even say things that could offend you. I am sorry if I do, but we all have different opinions, and this is mine :)

Since we have that establish. My name is Kevin. I have a facebook. Look me up, Kevin Hays Jr. I have been looking for somewhere to share my ideas and views with the world and get feedback, and I believe that having a blog is the best way to do that.

Be Back Later,

Kevinjrutba

2 comments:

  1. yay for blogging! i LOVE it! what a great place to share your ideas, inspire others, journal,vent, whatever. I always say "it's my blog & i do what i want!"....can't wait to read!! do i win an award for being your first follower and commenter??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you get a pat on the Back :) and a thank you :)

    ReplyDelete