Monday, April 11, 2011

Here's me following through

So, to me, this shows me that I am actually going to follow through with this blog thing. Because if I wasn't it was one and done, but I am :)

So I learned a valuable life lesson today and last night. I can function well on no sleep. I would prefer not to, but I can. I was the King of Procrastination this weekend and didn't get anything done. so therefore, this week is going to be rough.

I must thank my bud Ray for kickin' it with me today.

Soooo, here's my thought for the day: Some times life can be crazy, and force you into the rough situations. (Here's where things get fun) But I believe there are two kinds of people in this world: The ones who can't handle the pressure and buckle; and the ones who persevere through the rough times and come out of it a better person.

Thoughts on this?

Be Back Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment