Thursday, April 14, 2011

Another day in the books.

Its nearing sleep time, and I am preparing to put another day in the books (hence the title). Some things to note today:

1. Music is an emotionally powerful thing.
2. When it comes to friends and relationships, distance is a "make or break" -er
3. Confidence is truly one large key to success. (this was know before, but was reassured today)
4. Home is where you make it. (Joe Dirt Reference)
5. I really miss home and my old friends a lot.
6. I have made some really great friends and met some interesting people here at Huntingdon College.
7. Being single and hanging with friends can be so much better than the stresses of a relationship.
8. Mama Goldberg's and Bumheurs(sp) are 2 of the best restaurants in Montgomery.
9. I am truly excited to see what I become in the future.
and last
10. Long lost feelings about people are long and lost for a reason.

I guess I will call these the 10 realizations in Kevin's day.

Any feedback?
Leave a comment below, or comment on my facebook page's post about my blog.
I <3 Feedback. Just sayin :)

I'll Be Back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment