Monday, April 18, 2011

Wow, that was crazy

So, as you can see from the blog post on the 15th, religion has been heavy on my mind. But, thanks to Danielle Rainey giving me useful websites, I have made a conclusion regarding my last blog, that I felt before, but I had my faith reaffirmed.

The only way to the Christian Afterlife (some call Heaven, some call Paradise) is through the belief that Jesus Christ is the son of God, and by committing yourself to Jesus-like works.

So, I have felt this way my entire life. But after religion classes and higher education, the Devil got heavy to working on me. And today, a strange and internally reflective day for me, I was reintroduced to this. On a lesson plan that Danielle and Johnathon (sorry if i spelled your name wrong John) are going to teach, they were battling exactly what has been heavy on my heart. On the lesson plan, there was a website that was cited multiple times. 4truth.net. This website gave me the insight needed. So thank you sooooo much Danielle. Love ya :)

Be Back Later :)

2 comments:

  1. Love ya too bud! I'm so proud of you, and you're right, college is about finding out what you really believe. I'm glad this is all straightened out...

    Also, I JUST learned this and wanted to share it with you. There are chambers in hell, and Paradise is actually one of those chambers, but it is separated from the rest of the non-belivers suffering eternal damnation. Paradise was for Old Testament Saints. The Bible clearly tells us the ONLY ay to Heaven is through JC, and it is prophesied many times in throughout the Old Testament. However, he was not born until the new testament, SO, believers waited in that chamber called Paradise until Jesus was crucified and rose 3 days later.....then all of those OT saints were finally able to get into Heaven. Now, the chamber in hell called Paradise is actually empty. Pretty interesting, right?

    ReplyDelete