Thursday, April 14, 2011

so its 1:45 AM

Im siting here working on a paper at 1:45 (CST) working on a paper, and listening to music on Last.Fm, when I hear a song.



Go Rest High Upon That Mountain -- Vince Gill.

Every time I hear this song, I pause for a moment and remember those that we've lost. So, I ask you, Listen to this song and sit back and reflect on those you and other loved ones have lost and send up a prayer.

I guess I am getting kinda deep here on 2 straight posts.

Just Thinkin

Be Back Later

2 comments:

  1. I love this song....it is kinda morbid but Michael has asked me to play this at his funeral when he dies. Sad but the song is beautiful! Great job on the blog...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ragan. I love that song, even though it is sad. :) Thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete